1. Paris (Paris)
Many people like to watch closely Paris, stroll its streets and in its cafes drinking coffee.The city is full of beauty. Taken from the Louvre to the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Champs Elysees, Sucre Sawa and …. Paris can be called the city of fashion and culture. I must say the main tourist attractions in Paris, France. Hotels and inns in this city there are a variety of different prices. Transport The city is also great. Metro’s most important role in passenger movements plays in the city.
• Eiffel Tower (eiffel tower): The Eiffel Tower was built to commemorate the centennial of the French Revolution. It was the name of the manufacturer and therefore named Gustave Eiffel Eiffel been given. The Eiffel Tower, one of the seven wonders of the world, not only as a symbol of Paris, as one of the famous towers of celebrity is remarkable.
The Eiffel Tower is about 324 meters high and 1665 steps. About three hundred workers have been working for two years and two months in a row until the tower opened in 1889.
• Cathedral of Notre Dame (Notre Dame Cathedral): Notre Dame – “means Our Lady” – one of the most important religious buildings in the historic city of Paris. The church is the most beautiful churches in Europe with more than seven hundred years and it literally stunning architecture and beautiful.
Notre Dame Cathedral twin towers with a height of 70 meters. Bell Notre Dame Cathedral, the largest church bell in the world and weighs about 13 tons, the tower is right and to achieve it should be about 200 stairs climbed. In the courtyard of the church one hundred stone statues of the kings of France.
• Louvre (Louvre Museum): was founded in 1739 and is one of the most visited museums of world culture. More works will be displayed at the Louvre in the field of culture, history and art.
The most beautiful part of the museum’s entrance. Pypyramyd glass pyramid was built for a large part of underground corridors shines.
• Champs Elysees (Champs Elysees): the Champs Elysees and Place de la Concorde is located between Avenue Charles de Gaulle. During the street about 2 km. The most expensive brands in the Champs Elysees branches. The best restaurants and bars can be found in the streets. Parks and planting of these streets are also among the attractions. In addition to cinema halls, theaters, restaurants, green spaces and lush parks which are good places for recreation and relaxation.
• Arc de Triomphe (Arc de Triomphe): Arc de Triomphe in the history of the memorial to the soldiers who have lost their lives in France. Arc de Triomphe in 1806 by a man named Jean Shargryn designed and built. The building height 50, width of 45 meters.
• tomb pantheon (pantheon): Building of the tomb of the old architecture and the style of Greek temples. The size of the building with all the typical buildings 110 meters long and 83 meters wide is different. Among its attractions is the 425 steps to reach the top of the pyramid are dome. In the tomb, the great French science policies such as Emile Zola, Victor Hugo, Jean Moulin, Marie Curie, Alexander Dumas and others have been buried.
2. Shamvnyks (Chamonix)
The city in 1924, the first Olympic Winter Games host in the world. For this reason, its name is forever recorded in the history. Including seeing the city must Mont-Blanc (the highest mountain in Western Europe) and ski areas in the valley Shamvnyks noted. The city is very attractive for ski lovers and even those who want to ski fresh start in Shamvnyks also benefit from many facilities.
3. Nice (Nice)
Nice is one of the Mediterranean coastal towns and tourist destinations south of France.The city’s beautiful landscape, beautiful sun and beach for swimming and sun busy city know and they know it. Hotels sandy beach is one of the most fantastic places in the world.
• Colline du Chateau: Castle Hill, one of the most visited areas in the coastal city of Nice.People who travel to Nice Be sure to also visit Castle Hill. Scenes that can be watched from the top of the castle are very beautiful.
• Promenade des Anglais: The Esplanade English coastal city of Nice, including the main attractions of the city. This wide street, a beautiful view of the sea shows and have one of the best places to visit and enjoy the sun and sea in Nice. The large palm trees street on their sides, like a great walk along the beach and along which it is made.
• Nice National Theatre (Theatre National de Nice): Nice National Theatre, the Contemporary Arts Center and dramatic. This place is one of the most popular attractions is the city of Nice. The capacity of the theater is great and location of the most famous plays.
• Old Nice (Vieux Nice): Nice old town buildings are very old and the elderly. The city’s streets are very narrow and on the sides of old buildings and long, with an interesting as it has a different view. So beautiful, many people each year visit the area.
Various festivals, film festivals and tourist attractions to now have given special identity.Cannes Film Festival is familiar to all. The city has a famous slogan that says: “Life is a festival.” More people now on it will travel to various festivals. It should now also omitted coast. The company Coco Chanel first public beaches. The beaches can order a variety of dishes Sandy expensive in the hotel.
5. Marseille (Marseilles)
Port of Marseille is one of the largest and oldest cities in France. This in addition to the beach, restaurants and the beautiful, historic monuments as well. Marseille, France near Paris and in the national economy plays a big role. Hotels and inns in this city there are several different possibilities.
• Palais Longchamp: a collection of the museum in two different fields of art and natural history. The palace has beautiful architecture and a place for culture, art and history of France. In the Museum of Nature can be a variety of different species of animals and plants to see. Museum of Fine Arts as well as the name implies, a variety of artwork such as painting and other visual arts in its place.
• Notre-Dame de la Garde: Dvlagard Notre Dame Cathedral was built in the nineteenth century Byzantine style Rvmy-. The church, magnificent architecture and beautiful works of art can be seen in it. Perhaps some sort of said church is designed like royal palaces.
• Château d’If: Castle Chateau If in a place near Marseilles is located on the island. The castle square and three Barrow’s structure. The castle can be considered typical of French architecture. The height of the building square, 28 meters. Tourists can closely Château castle with three towers and ramparts to watch it.
• Abbey Saint Victor: the church, the remarkable architecture and art is like a fortress built magnificent tower. AD, the Christian church is a building that looks like a castle, the 11th to 14th centuries, the early advent of Christianity is on.
6. Biarritz (Biarritz)
Biarritz in southwest France and one of the country’s beaches and annual stylish many travelers from around the world are flowing into it. Now is Europe’s surfing capital. The beach in the summer is full of travelers and tourists. Of course not, but Ryvrya glitter and sparkles on the water surfing is very interesting for the people of this city.
It was about 300 years of colonialism, Great Britain and one non-French cities in France.The city, which for years was asleep – so dubbed “Sleeping Beauty” had to – now the world has become a tourist destination.
• St. Andrew’s Cathedral (Cathedral Saint Andre): is one of the largest and most beautiful buildings in the city of Bordeaux. The church of about 124 meters and the height is about 29 meters long and 23 meters high church choir there. Gothic architecture was built from the designs and architecture, it may be 12 to 15 deaths attributed to centuries. Tall towers with a height of 81 meters completely surround the church.
• Grand Theatre (Le Grand Theatre): In fact, one of the largest theaters and opera in Bordeaux is France. The hall should be one of the best and most beautiful French architecture. The oval-shaped hall has a lake view and is located in front of it. This combination gives the evening a fantastic view of the building. When the semi-oval-like facade in the evening light reflected in the lake can be seen as a perfect oval that is awesome.
• St. Michael’s church (Basilique Saint Michel): located in Bordeaux in France. The church is known as the first architecture in France Romano. The church was built in the Gothic style and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Rohan Palace (Palais Rohan): Palaz also called Rohan is located in one of the hotel’s beautiful French architecture. This luxury hotel is a prime example of French architecture is the name of the city known as the town hall or hotel.
• stone bridge (Pont de Pierre): Stone Bridge in Bordeaux, France is one of the most beautiful. This arched stone bridge and the bridge over the River Garonne built and is world renowned.
Known Avignon for tourists, old streets, medieval castles and Gothic remains of the papal palaces that belong to the Vatican and 14th century. Other attractions Davynyvn it should be noted that Art Festival is a festival for theater, film, dance and street theater hundreds of thousands of tourists annually from around the world to attract.
Lyon is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the history of two thousand years. This history can be felt and seen in the streets of the city as well. Most history can be seen in the Renaissance Vieux Lyon, the city remained. It should also be noted that the two Amphitheatre Lyon are still the venue of the concert. Lyon is valued, not really a surprise that among tourists. The city is full of modern shopping malls, traditional markets, film festivals and film music and a variety of museums, puppets and miniature.
10. St. Malo
St. Malo, originally built as a fortress to protect the mouth of the Rance river, and for centuries was home to pirates. But now all of them have migrated to some other place and St Malo in Brittany, France has become one of the most visited cities in the region. A walk in the old streets and stroll the wide beaches of this town are among its attractions.In the city’s major attractions such as Aquarium, Museum and Castle are also available.